Working Toward a Brighter Future
in accumulated tuition assistance toward Cosmetology, Barber, Crossover and Manicuring programs.
The MIXED Foundation gives scholarships to aid students and potential entrepreneurs reach their educational goals.
The MIXED Foundation partners with multiple community-based organizations and provides the community with free beauty services, clothing necessities, and hygiene products.
The beauty services sector is a multi-billion dollar industry, capable of providing talented creative professionals an opportunity for self-sustainability and prosperity. Our mission is to continue giving scholarships to aid aspiring beauty professionals experiencing financial hardship and continue to be a conduit of resources to benefit our community.
WHAT WE DO
WHO WE ARE
The MIXED foundation is a non-profit 501C3 whose mission is to empower our communities' next generation of business owners, entrepreneurs, and job creators. Our strength lies in a divine passion for serving the community in a capacity that makes a difference and offers multiple facets of support that will help change lives through sharing our talents, knowledge, and resources in the beautification industry and beyond. To create positive change in a disenfranchised community, we must be the change the community needs.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
The MIXED Foundation hosts programs and events that help us aid individuals in ensuring lifetime stability. We rely on the support of generous individuals and businesses in our community to provide resources and support to scholarship recipients.
Anyone wanting to donate can visit our website at www.themixedfoundation.com.
We are grateful for all your consideration in providing financial support to our organization.
In efforts to remain accountable to those who have vested financial contributions, we will gladly keep all contributors updated on our progress as the foundation continues to make a difference in the lives of others through our mission as a conduit of resources that provide hope, opportunity, and long-term success to our community.
- Mon, Mar 27Dave Ramsey Financial Course- OngoingMar 27, 2023, 7:00 PM – Mar 27, 2024, 7:00 PMDave Ramsey Financial Course- Ongoing
- Mon, Nov 27SacramentoNov 27, 2023, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PMSacramento, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USANov 27, 2023, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PMSacramento, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USAUnlock the secrets of mindfulness and compassion in our life-changing 3-part series with Lakeisha Pitts—where personal growth meets community harmony. Dive into the world of self-awareness and master the art of conflict resolution with us!
- Mon, Nov 13Jose Rizal Community CenterNov 13, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMJose Rizal Community Center, 7320 Florin Mall Dr, Sacramento, CA 95823, USA
- Tue, Aug 22MIXED Institute of Cosmetology & BarberAug 22, 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMMIXED Institute of Cosmetology & Barber, 5950 Florin Rd #103, Sacramento, CA 95823, USA
- Tue, Jun 13Mixed Institute of Cosmetology & BarberJun 13, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMMixed Institute of Cosmetology & Barber, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USAJun 13, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMMixed Institute of Cosmetology & Barber, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USAJoin us at the Mixed Institute of Cosmetology and Barber for a Health and Wellness Fair designed for ages 6-18! There will be information on hygiene, mindfulness, and self-care, along with complimentary beauty and grooming services. Discover helpful community youth resources and get some free stuff!
- Mon, May 15Dust Bowl Brewing Co.May 15, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMDust Bowl Brewing Co., 9676 Railroad St, Elk Grove, CA 95624, USA
- Thu, Apr 20Monterey Trail High SchoolApr 20, 2023, 5:30 PMMonterey Trail High School, 8661 Power Inn Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624, USA
- Mon, Mar 20SacramentoMar 20, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMSacramento, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USAMar 20, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMSacramento, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USAIt is our privilege to invite you to Mixed Institute of Cosmetology & Barber Alumni Meet UP. Join us for an afternoon of FUN, FOOD and NETWORKING! Interact with your past classmates, recruit new talent, and share your industry experience. Become a part of the next big beauty group in Sacramento.
- Sat, Dec 17SacramentoDec 17, 2022, 7:00 PM – Dec 19, 2022, 9:00 PMSacramento, 3801 Broadway, Sacramento, Ca 95820
- Fri, Sep 09SacramentoSep 09, 2022, 10:30 AM – Sep 10, 2022, 2:00 PMSacramento, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USA
- Sun, Jul 24SacramentoJul 24, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jul 25, 2022, 5:00 PMSacramento, 5950 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95823, USA